The Z Group’s FAST TRACK Program 2020-2021
In order to qualify, you MUST have attended the two-day program. No exceptions.
· Course is a combination of weekly group and private sessions
· THIS PROGRAM GETS YOU STARTED ON THE TRACK TO MEDICAL BILLING with the following procedures: exams, x-rays, appliances (nightguards, TMD, OSA) ONLY
· YOU MUST MASTER THESE FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO BILL THE EXTRACTION OF IMPACTED TEETH, BIOPSIES AND EXCISIONS, IMPLANTS, PERIODONTAL SURGERY, BONE GRAFTS, TISSUE GRAFTS, TREATMENT OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES, PROSTHETICS. THAT COURSE IS A SEPARATE FOLLOW UP PROGRAM (FOUR MONTHS) TO THE FAST TRACK
PART I: Before the FAST TRACK course begins (THIS TAKES ONE MONTH TO SET UP):
· Credentialing is completed through CAQH with our guidance
· The Z Group helps you with Change Healthcare (CH) portal set up- you must sign a SEPARATE contract with CH to get this process going
PART II: ONCE YOU ARE CORRECTLY CREDENTIALED WITH CAQH AND YOUR PORTAL IS SET UP WITH CHANGE HEALTHCARE (and has been tested), the FAST TRACK course begins:
· Weekly GROUP sessions (90 mins, Mondays at 2 PM ET) TOTAL: 9 HOURS
• Group sessions are for coding, clinical documentation preparation coaching, and claim submission training
• Group sessions are recorded for review/extra support and available throughout the six (6) week program. MISSED SESSIONS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO FIRST CONTACT DR. Z AND CHRISTIE, AND PAY A FEE PER SESSION BEFORE RECEIVING ACCESS TO THE RECORDED SESSIONS, or to re-schedule a private session
• YOU MUST ATTEND THAT WEEK’S GROUP SESSION BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE THE PRIVATE SESSION WITH EACH CONSULTANT/TRAINER.
· Weekly PRIVATE sessions, following the group session (one- 60 min session and one- 30 min session per week, scheduled with each office in advance) TOTAL: 9 HOURS
• Private sessions are for credentialing set up for ONE Doctor and assistance with portal set up for ONE tax ID, with no more than TWO Individual NPI numbers
· Unlimited Emails (sent to Christie Fink)
PART III: FOUR (4) WEEK BREAK FROM FORMAL SESSIONS, during which you file your own claims for exams and CT scans ONLY.
PART IV: SUPPORT CONTINUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS FOR AN ADDITIONAL FOUR (4) WEEKS of support. Troubleshooting submitted claims, filing claims for appliances and wisdom teeth only.
THIS NEXT PART IS CRITICAL!
· SUCCESS is contingent on the OFFICE staying with the program and attending ALL scheduled meetings- group and private sessions.
· SUCCESS is contingent on the TEAM being ready for the calls and focused on the material presented.
IMPORTANT: If you miss a week and get off track with the group, then your office will be dropped from your current group and will be scheduled to continue with the next FAST TRACK GROUP. No exceptions. ALL MEMBERS OF EACH FAST TRACK GROUP PROGRESS AT THE SAME RATE AND TOGETHER. You cannot break the momentum of the group.
WEEK-BY-WEEK BREAKDOWN (only Group sessions are recorded by The Z Group for future access, if a session is missed). NO recording of private sessions is allowed. If it is suspected or detected, the session will immediately be terminated and further instruction/support will not be provided. There will also be no refund of monies paid for the FAST TRACK Program.
IMPORTANT: The week before the sessions begin, Christie will work with you via live webinar to make sure you are correctly set up with join me/live webinar link, have both Z books, and more, so that you are well prepared when the group and individual sessions begin. Dondra will confirm that you are properly credentialed, and that your portal is ready for filing claims.
- Operative reports
- Treatment plans
- Appeal letters
- Patient Forms
- Marketing materials
- Using the “Z books” as a resource (Z Books are not included in the FT program and must be purchased separately)
- Online resources
- Diagnosis and CPT codes
- Cross coding relationships, where they exist
- Claim creation for basic procedures, including exams, radiographs (orthopantograms and CT scans), Nightguard/TMD appliances ONLY. NO IMPLANTS, PERIODONTAL PROCEDURES, BONE OR TISSUE GRAFTS, nor Tx of TRAUMA are included in this Basic program.
- Documentation creation
- Benefits & Eligibility verification
- Pre-certification for obtaining Authorization, when required
- Treatment presentation
- Purchase the “Z books”, Part I: For the Clinical Team and Part II: For the Business Team (not included in FAST TRACK Fee): through The Z Group web site: thezgroupllc.com
- Team must be committed to learn
- Be prepared for 2-3 hours PER WEEK, dedicated to medical billing training/tasks
Sessions with Dondra Edwards: CREDENTIALING AND PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
Set up of systems that will aid in proper claim submission and tracking your A/R and reporting. This is for TECHNICAL training and support.
· CAQH credentialing for ONE Doctor. Each additional Doctor- fee is $850.00 pp
· Portal set up for ONE Tax ID is for up to TWO Doctors. Each additional Doctor requires much more work and there is an additional fee/additional Doctor on the SAME portal
· Portal set up for additional Tax IDs is per tax ID, 1-2 Doctors and an additional fee/additional Doctor on the same portal
· Change Healthcare assistance with portal set up and training/per office
· Practice management Software- integration of medical payments
· Payers connections of ERA
Sessions with Christie Fink: CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION, CODE SELECTION, PROTOCOLS AND PROCESSES
Set up of systems that will aid in proper claim creation and selecting diagnosis codes. Will aid in documentation creation and pre authorization calls. This is for CLINICAL training and support.
FEE FOR THE FAST TRACK PROGRAM is per office.
IMPORTANT- YOU NEED TO PREPARE/PURCHASE before the FAST TRACK PROGRAM begins
· TEN (10) CASES (from those listed above ONLY- no implants, or bone/tissue grafts, no trauma, no prosthetics), EITHER IN TREATMENT OR COMPLETED, and READY TO GO BY the start of Part II of the program.
WANT A SLOWER-PACED all-inclusive CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM, WITH MORE SUPPORT? Here is your other option:
If you are interested in both BASIC AND ADVANCED training and support, we have the CUSTOMIZED SIX (6) MONTH LIVE WEBINAR BASED PROGRAM.
This program also takes you from basic procedures all the way through more advanced billing, providing “hand-holding” and support for everything from simple to more complex surgical cases (implants, bone grafts, tissue grafts, etc.) along the way.
Included with the program:
• Part I and II of the digital version of the Z Books
• Clinical Evaluation CD
• Our extensive library of templates with drop down menu choices for documentation (LMN) completion
PART I: FOUR (4) MONTHS- OFFICE SET UP, CODING TRAINING, DOCUMENTATION PREPARATION, CLAIM FILING, TROUBLESHOOTING
• You proceed at your own pace, to help make the steep learning curve easier to negotiate
• ONE on ONE learning and training- customized to the procedures YOUR doctors perform
• Documentation is customized for you
• Unlimited texting and emailing questions
• CAQH Credentialing and E-filing set up support and training for admins
• Two (2) 1-hour sessions weekly (one hour each, with the Admin and Clinical teams), scheduled at mutually convenient times
• One (1) 30 min session weekly to bring it together, scheduled at mutually convenient times
• Our Share-file portal for case review, with our edits, corrections, and comments
• Free access to The Z Group’s SUPERCODER web site (this is normally a subscription cost of $250/year) for the duration of your six-month training and support
PART II: 12 hours Intense Doctor and Biller Training in Dr. Bruce Fink’s and Christie’s office in the Atlanta area (either during your six-month training or within six months of completing your training)
PART III: TWO (2) MONTHS OF “OVER THE SHOULDER” CLAIM AND E-FILING SUPPORT (NO SCHEDULED CALLS JUST HELP, WHEN NEEDED)
IF YOU ARE ALREADY CREDENTIALED AND HAVE YOUR CHANGE HEALTHCARE PORTAL SET UP AND RUNNING CORRECTLY, your other option is to do the Platinum or Diamond Program, where you progress at your own rate. This follows the FAST TRACK and SIX-MONTH programs.
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU HELP YOUR PATIENTS RECEIVE THE TREATMENT THEY NEED! Feel free to ask questions about any of our programs/courses.
Dr. Olya Zahrebelny, Christie Fink, and The Z Group Team