2019 REMOTE/ONLINE COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL BILLING TRAINING AND PROTOCOL IMPLEMENTATION
Available to ANY office interested in training using The Z Method©
I. OFFICE SET UP- LIVE/ONLINE DIDACTIC AND MEDICAL BILLING TRAINING, INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Credentialing of Doctor for Non-participating Commercial Provider status w/Cathryn Bonar, The Z Group credentialing expert
- Initial four (4) hours (multiple sessions) of e-filing training w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant/Change Healthcare portal
- Fifteen (15) hours medical billing training w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant
- Three (3) one-hour sessions, electronic billing support and troubleshooting for claims processing w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant. (Change Healthcare)
- Two (2) 30-minute sessions w/Dr. Bruce Fink, The Z Group Clinical Director, with Doctor(s) one-on-one
- One-day Observation in Dr. Bruce’s Fink’s Atlanta GA office, to watch medical billing “in action”
- One month follow up support after training is completed, w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant
Details are as follows:
a. OFFICE/DOCTOR CREDENTIALING by Cathryn Bonar
This service covers credentialing with all commercial medical insurers, with which you want to become non-participating providers/to which you will be filing claims. This includes the following:
- CAQH credentialing
- NPPES compliance
- NPI updates, as required
b. e-filing w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant (Online live, REMOTE TRAINING)
- Initial Intense Biller Training
FOUR(4) one-hour sessions
Scheduled in advance
c. PRIOR TO START OF TRAINING SESSIONS- INITIAL REMOTE CONSULTATION with Christie Fink. to determine office readiness for training to begin, i.e. confirming that credentialing and clearing house set up have been completed.
d. Web-based live training with Christie Fink, 3 months (15 hours face to face):
- Set up of protocols with clinical and business teams
- Portal training- correct information entries, help with data base set up, templates
- Correct use of routing slips, "Superbills" and their implementation
- Doctor training in medically appropriate documentation preparation
- Pre-auth phone calls with billing team members (listen in as Consultant makes the calls)
- Preparation of five claims and their documentation with you, start to finish, ready to submit
- 15 email questions/month (or at Christie’s discretion- save multiple questions for “Go to meeting” online call)
- Auditing cases
- Closing the case with medical billing case presentation
- Understanding the AMA Causation Guidelines and Evaluation
- 3 Months Complimentary Access to Supercoder.com
e. Doctor training with W. Bruce Fink DDS, (Online LIVE, REMOTE TRAINING)
- Two (2) 30-minute sessions
- Medically appropriate Comprehensive Head & Neck examination of the patient
- Review the documentation preparation requirements and verbiage
- Scheduled in advance
f. e-filing w/Christie Fink, Senior Z Group Consultant (Online live, REMOTE TRAINING)
- Follow up Claim and Portal Troubleshooting
THREE (3) one-hour sessions, to address e-filing issues and/or denials/appeals
Scheduled in advance, as needed
- Access to the Cloud-based digital Z book (not for download) from three devices.
- 2018 Z Group Clinical Evaluation CD, which includes all necessary “Superbills”, Head & Neck evaluation, Comprehensive Health History Form, TMD Report, Radiology Report, Medicare Forms for Patients, and more
- Templates w/Drop downs, including also Dr. Bruce/Christie Fink’s customized documents for your practice’s ease of implementation
- One day visit to Dr. Fink’s office in ATLANTA, GA scheduled within 6 months of the start of training, to personally experience how the clinical exam, data collection, documentation preparation, benefits verification, claim preparation, and e-filing work in “real life”.
- FOLLOW UP TO TRAINING, after the 3-month program: ONE MONTH OF SUPPORT:
Three (3) phone pre-certifications
Four (4) 30-minutes phone support calls, one per week
Fifteen (15) Email questions
This Comprehensive and intense Training Program requires a non-refundable deposit, invoiced and paid through Paypal, when the Agreement is executed by both parties.
The balance of the Fee is paid in three (3) installments.
OPTIONAL SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM
(Available at an extra charge if desired/requested)
*Medicare provider applications and Medicare DME applications require a separate process through the PECOS system (not through CAQH) to obtain a provider number for each type of Provider status with Medicare, if Medicare credentialing is requested by Doctor. Completing these lengthy applications is not a part of this agreement and requires a separate agreement.
*TriCare application or credentialing is not included and requires a separate agreement.
*Change Healthcare clearinghouse subscription services are not included in this agreement. The office is responsible for contacting Change Healthcare and setting up their client account/portal. It is not part of the Z Group training package. Advice will be provided by Christie to Doctor, regarding this service, that is not affiliated in any way with The Z Group LLC.
ALL Fees are pre-paid.